Goals- I got ’em. It might be a matter of semantics, but I prefer to make goals rather than resolutions. Goals require planning and organization, and that shit is right up my alley. Spanning both my personal and professional life, my plans for the new year include:
- Publishing 6 books
- Taking Shelter (Medicine Wheel, 2)
- Single dad/billionaire CEO/enemies-to-lovers stand alone
- Medicine Wheel #3
- Medicine Wheel #4
- Start a new series, publish books 1 & 2
- Complete a secret project to be announced in the spring
- Hike at least 20 miles (not all at once.) I’m an avid hiker, but I was so wrapped up in writing this past year, I only went out once.
- Manifest the shit out of some abundance
I’ve also chosen a word or mantra for 2019, and it’s STREAMLINE. In 2018, my shit was all over the place. Life, in general, was chaos, and I do NOT perform well under pressure. In the new year, I’m determined to weed out the unnecessary crap and develop a work/life balance and process that allows me to perform at my best.
What about you? What are your intentions for 2019? What do you plan to do with your 365 chances?